lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2021

My Future Job

Future Job

I have never been someone that aspires to future. I have always been someone that lives his own world. I am more imaginative, and my goal is just graduate from my career.

My Job

I would like to have a job related in forensics. I always have been interested in crime scenes and investigation, so applying my knowledge in a forensic laboratory would be gratifying. That is how I imagine it. I would not like to work in my country Chile, but I do not want to leave my family. Because of that I would prefer work indoors than outdoors, but if I go outdoors with my family I would like to go to Scotland, and maybe another countries, but I would not travel a lot. I do not focus on salary a lot, because I do not think it matters at the moment if you enjoy something or not. It is just like a reward of what you have done, and sometimes does not cover all the time you worked, that is why I do not interest on salary.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

  English English it is an important language people must know, because it allows someone to communicate with foreigners and is something vi...