lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2021

My best Holidays

 Holidays

Holidays are probably the favourite time of young people. There are a lot of things to do in holidays, despite some others have less time of holidays.

Pucón

My best holidays were in Pucón, located in Araucania Region, Chile. I went there in my study tour when I was 17 years old, with almost all of my classmates. At the beginning, I did not want to go because I knew the study tour would be expensive for me and my family, and I did not want to bother them. I did not talk anything of this with my family or anyone about that, but it was in a class meeting that my family knew about this study tour.

I still do not know if I should feel bad for that, but I am glad I could go there, because they were my  best holidays. I was one week there with my classmates and I am glad that my friends also were there. We did a lot of activities (like rafting and paintball) and visited lot of places (squares, restaurants and even the Villarica Volcano). Despite I missed my family, it has been the best holiday because it helped me to develop social skills and be stand-alone in various situations. I am used to be on my own world, so exploring a new place it was a constructive experience for me, and by far, the best one.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

  English English it is an important language people must know, because it allows someone to communicate with foreigners and is something vi...