lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2021

Time Travel to the Future

Time Travel

Time Travel is an interesting thing. I have always been an imaginative and creative person. I like to explore unexplored ideas, such as Time Travel that we know is not something that is still confirmed to be possible.

If I travel to the Future

The first thing I would do is check is if my family is good and safe. My friends too, they are not that much so I would not waste all of my time checking each one of them (I would if so). I care a lot of my close acquaintances. Because of pandemic I would also check if there is already a treatment or vaccine for COVID. I would not make a lot if I travel to the future, because I have always been someone that remembers past experience, and I want to change a lot of them. I want to fix a lot of things, and I can not make it if I travel to the future. That is why if I travel to the future I just would do something that benefits others. I would not like to live in the future even if it is a good and calm future, because I live in the present and I would have lost a lot of experiences, I would have lost time with my family and friends, I would have lost experiences that could make me stronger (mentally).



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

  English English it is an important language people must know, because it allows someone to communicate with foreigners and is something vi...