lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2021

Changes to my study Programme

 Study Programme

Study Programme involves a lot of things, such as faculty facilities and teaching methods. They are factors that affects in a student way to learn.


Faculty Facilities

One thing I find lacking is decoration. Faculty Entrance is like a desert. It looks so empty and just a building with nothing around. I think everything in faculty is good and fulfills their purpose, but I feel that there could be more trees or even a bigger square. Infrastucture is good because it leads a path to the different buildings, but in my opinion is just that. Just a way to-go-and-leave because there are not a lot of recreative areas (at least what I have seen).

I know is money and faculty facilities fulfills their role, but I think more decoration or bigger squares and more recreative areas would make the faculty look better. Also the front entrance, they could sow plants or put decoration/synthetic grass so it look more vivid and greener. But I feel everything fulfills their role so I am OK with that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

  English English it is an important language people must know, because it allows someone to communicate with foreigners and is something vi...