lunes, 25 de octubre de 2021

A country I would like to go

 Countries

There are a lot of contries around the world, that means a lot of countries someone would like to go. Every person has its own interests, which makes everywhere you would go a good and interesting place.

 
Scotland

The country I would like to go is Scotland, because I have some friends there. I know Scotland is very green and also those friends told me the different habits British/Scottish have. I have some issues trusting people, but I know if I would go there, those friends will eventually help me. My english is not perfect, but I think I'm good at it.


I would do a lot of things there. First of all, I would meet my Scottish friends. Also I would like to see how green is Scotland, because I always liked trees and hills. Secondly, I would go to museums and monuments to take pictures and learn about Scottish culture. Finally, I would spend time meeting new people and learning about education and politics in Scottish. I would live there without a doubt (even knowing that Scotland is very expensive country) and study/work there. I know with studies there I can improve my knowledge and improve my CV. Money is really an issue to achieve that, but I know if someone pursues their dreams, they can become true. Chances will always be there.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

  English English it is an important language people must know, because it allows someone to communicate with foreigners and is something vi...